If I end up doing a typographic piece I have made a list of phrases I could use below:
- One Word can end a fight.
- Handle them carefully, for words carry more power than an atom bomb.
- You can change the course of life with your words.
- Be careful with your words. Once they are said, they can be forgiven, not forgotten.
- Words are free. It’s how you use them, that may cost you.
- A word after a word after a word is power.
- Let your words heal and not wound.
- One kind word can change someone’s entire day.
- Every word has power.
- A tongue has no bones but it can break a heart.
- Your words have the power to hurt, to heal, open minds, open hearts and change the world.
- Your words have creative power, say it believe it and you will see it.
- Speak what you seek until you see what you have said.
- Change your words change your life.
- Whatever you put in has to come out.